The Persian Ministry is a Persian adult-ministry church in Laguna Woods California
We are an adult-ministry church in Laguna Woods California and know each other and care for one another as a family. God has brought together people of diverse backgrounds and stages of life in our midst as a body of believers to glorify Him. And as a family, we love, support, encourage one another in our lives of Christian faith. Your presence matters and do count for something special.
We believe that all have sinned and have come short of the Glory of God and that the wages of sin is death and the gift of God is eternal life according to the scriptures and whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved from their sin. Being saved is a believer’s assurance of making it to heaven.
In 1943 a young woman had a baby and gave him up for adoption. After she gave birth, she spent the next three months at the Salvation Army Hospital in Los Angeles, nurturing and preparing to release the baby for adoption. That was the last time she saw her baby—until 40 years...
What We Believe:
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- In the Blessed Hope, the rapture of the church and the second coming of Jesus Christ.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for it according to Acts 2:4.