A Study in the Book of James
- Faith Under Trial [Message 1]
When you go through a trial do you know what to ask God for?
- Faith and Temptation [Message 2]
Learn how to keep the faith when tempted.
- Keeping the Faith AFTER the Trials and Temptations [Message 3]
After enduring trials and temptations we are often susceptible to wandering from God's path.
- "Faith, Love and Mercy" [Message 4]
Authentic faith is blind to the differences and prejudices that divide, hurt and damage so many people. James teaches us how faith, love and mercy overcome favoritism and prejudice.
- Faith and Works: Are You Dead or Alive? [Message 5]
Is your faith dead or alive?
- Faith And My Tongue: Death And Life Are in the Tongue [Message 6]
Just as a doctor examines a patient's tongue to assist in a diagnosis, so God tests a person's spiritual health by his or her tongue.
- Faith and Wisdom [Message 7]
Real wisdom is not merely something which is intellectually understandable; by faith it must be demonstrated in the life of the believer.
- Faith and the Tongue of the Aged [Message 8]
The aged psalmist gives the 'long view' of life: The tongue of the Aged.
- Faith Humility and Restoration [Message 9]
God's conflict resolution: Greater grace!
- Faith and Future Plans [Message 10]
How do you plan for the future when you do not know God's will?
MP3 39 min Handout PDF
- Faith: Possessions and Patience [Message 11]
The clash of two world systems--which one do you serve? Are you the 'object' of God's blessing or the 'vehicle' of His blessing?
- Faith: Yes or No [Message 12]
The book of James closes with three exhortations to faithfulness: In what we say, what we pray and how we love those who have fallen away.